Title: Twilight
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Brief Synopsis: A teenaged girl moves to a rainy town called Forks in Washington state to live with her father after her mother remarries. She finds herself more comfortable in the town than she originally thought, making a few friends, one in particular a beautiful mysterious boy named Edward Cullen. She finds herself attracted to this obvious danger, and can't help it. The story is centered around the strange love story of Bella and Edward...who isn't human. We examine all of the flaws in the unnatural relationship between the two characters--and yet you can't help falling in love with them both--and the entire book.
Comments: Might I start out by saying I was prepared to hate this book. The whole vampire thing completely turned me off. But I'm eating crow--for I LOVED this book (Yes, yes, Lauren, you were right). I felt like it didn't have a boring spot in the whole thing, I could not put this down. It was really refreshing reading a book in which I had absolutely NO idea what was going to happen because it could go so many ways. I was very captivated by the completely different story and I fell in love with all of the characters which were all so relatable.
Classify: A fast paced love story with perks of action! Quick read--despite it's look.
Worth reading?: Yes. Absolutely yes.
Did you find this book particularly easy or difficult?: Easy, it's very easy, and very fun.
Would you read this again?: Yes, I already have :]
How long did it take you to read this?: Er...two days? Quicker than I thought.
Really read this! It was great, so were New Moon and Eclipse!
Kendal <3
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment