Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oliver Twist

Book Title: Oliver Twist

Author: Charles Dickens

Genre: Classic

Brief Synopsis:Oliver, a nine year old orphan, is sent to live in a workhouse, from which he runs away to the big city of London. There he finds a lot of adventure and in the end, happiness.

Comments: It took me forever to read. The old English takes some getting used to if you (like me) are not used to it. It's pretty boring in the beginning, but the end is action packed and really interesting.

Worth Reading?: Even though I didn't love it 100%, I think that it is worth reading. No one can not know "Please sir, can I have some more?"

Would you read this again?: I don't think that I would read it again. It was one of those books that was good when it was read once.

How long did it take you to finish?: Oh, my goodness. With school work, friends, and other activities, it took me like a month. I'm not really a slow reader, but I'm also not super fast.

This is my first post, so I hope it was good and helps you guys!!!!

<3>

1 comment:

Kendal said...

Yay! Congratulations on your first post!