Title: To Kill a Mockingbird
Author: Harper Lee
Genre: Classic
Synopsis: Scout and Jem Finch grow up in the 1930's in the south. Their father is a lawyer who defends a black man accused of raping a white woman. The novel spans three years and is a story of growing up and learning right from wrong. It is told from the point of Scout, who is about 8 year old.
Comments: I was hesitant going into this book because of everyone saying how amazing it is, but I discovered that I really enjoyed it. It is extremely well written and the plot is amazing.
Classify: Well, it is a pretty easy, and it's pretty short. Its only about 290 pages too.
Worth Reading?: Oh, my goodness, yes. It is a classic and defiantly worth reading!!!
Did I find this book particularly easy or difficult?: The southern words take a little while to get used to, but other than that, it is an easy read.
Would I read this again?: I would defiantly read it again, but my grandmother has my copy right now.
How long did it take me to finish?: With limited time to read, I think it took me about a week to read, but it would take much less time to read if I had more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you liked it!
Post a Comment