Monday, December 17, 2007

Twilight

Title: Twlight

Author: Stephenie Meyer

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama

Brief Synopsis: This story is based on the point of veiw of an average divorcee child who decides to move in with her father who lives in the small town of Forks, Washington right before her junior year in high school. There she meets a mysterious boy in her grade who is like no other. As much as she is drawn to him, there is an air of danger and hostility surronding him. She soon finds out his secret, and her own feelings, but something that he was trying to prevent, happens anyways.

Comments: Personally, I love this book. It is the perfect balance between reality and fantasy. Yes, you have to have a taste for vampires or any other fantasy. It starts out a bit boring, if I do say so myself, but after you get into it, you won't be able to put it down.

Classify: It's 498 pages, but it definitly depends on the amount of time you have and how fast you read. In some parts its fantastic where others are iffy.

Worth reading?: Definitly.

Would I read this again?: Let's see, I've already read it ten times...you tell me.

How long did it take me?: I'm a fast reader, but between school and friends, about three to four days.

Did I find this book particularly easy of difficult?: It's quite easy, and i think that's what makes it a fun read. Because you know it was written by a real person, and not a professional.

Enjoy my first review!

<3 Lauren

2 comments:

Kendal said...

Lol, very nice first review!

Casey said...

I have a friend who is like in love with the series. I haven't read them, but they sound interesting.