Title: To Kill A Mockingbird
Author: Harper Lee
Genre: Classic
Brief Synopsis: I'll just add a little to Casey's. It's about Scout an eight year old girl looking back on a time of prejudice and ignorance in her southern town. Her father defends an African American man accused of raping a white girl.
Comments: I thought I would just add another review, if there were any of you still with a doubt! This is one of my favorite books of all time! I read it for school and I thought going into it that it was probably going to be really dull and just boring. And then I read it and it's told by this little girl as her perspective from when she's an adult and looking back on her childhood, it's very hard not to fall in love with Scout. I highly, highly recommend this book.
Classify: It's not that long and it's pretty easy, just really good.
Worth Reading?: Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely!!!
Would I read this again?: Yes, I'm looking forward to reading this again!
How long did this take me?: With school and everything going on...about a week, but I could've done it over a weekend. I don't like rushing classics though either.
Kendal <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment